Friday, July 11, 2008

And it starts!

Hello! Today is the first day of the first Leader Development Seminar (LDS) -I'm so excited I can't sleep any longer. Never mind that I'll be busy all weekend and I should enjoy the chance to sleep in a bit--here i am wide awake at 6:30 am.

This weekend, the LDS is at Virginia Tech and we're staying in Peddrew-Yates Hall.

During each of the three seminars, I hope to have a variety of Leaders and Leader Applicants take a few minutes to post about the LDS-what topics they are attending, what they like about the weekend---just their thoughts at that time.

Hopefully, for those of you that couldn't attend, this will give you a glimpse into an LDS. An opportunity to enjoy the fun and maybe even encourage you to attend an LDS in 2010.

Warmly,
Rhonda Harris
EUS Division Seminar Coordinator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You can always count on LLLadies to with fabulous new ideas.