Saturday, July 12, 2008

Debbie Chapedelaine

I just finished today's sessions. Every single one was great. I learned something new in each one. Quite a few things actually. The great thing about these sessions is the plethora of new ideas you get from other Leaders. I had a moment in one of my sessions, where I had a particular breastfeeding helping situation in the past that I've been searching for a better way to handle should it come up again. A leader gave me a suggestion that was absolutely brilliant! A truly "why didn't I think of that?" moment. Imagine if you will the "V8" bop on the forehead.
These revelations are the ideas and concepts that really stick with me for years to come. Better than reading an article in a magazine, online, or the BAB... and I do enjoy reading my Leaven and NewBeginnings, and other resources to keep current. I guess there is nothing better than one-on-one mother support... even for us LLLeaders. :)
Oh My Gosh... you should see the Quilt being raffled off. It's truly a work of art! I've purchased my tickets. Crossing my fingers to win. Several of the area groups have their Group Sales tables out and there is some spectacular stuff you just don't find anywhere else.
Off to dinner!!!
Debbie Chapdelaine
LLLBHUS Leader
WBWC Webmaster
P.S. I forgot to mention the enthusiasm levels around here are positively invigorating! I've got such a "re-charge"!

No comments: