Wednesday, July 23, 2008

more from Kristin

Well we are getting down to the wire. I’m running out of time yet I sit here Blogging. My father often called me “Miss ProKristination.” Yea I know I should be packing. I’m getting so excited. I just sent an invitation to the NY-E Leaders for a Meet and Greet in my hotel room before the opening session. If you will be at the LDS feel free to stop by!

You would think I would have learned to write down the sessions I have signed up for, but I never do, so earlier I was looking at the registration booklet (that is just beautiful by the way) and trying to remember what I signed up for. So many sessions look appealing and what looked the best when I registered may not be where my head is now. Well whatever sessions I go to I know they will be great.

So, as I mentioned yesterday, I need to have my boys organized for tomorrow to be at my friend’s and go to music lessons and maybe the town pool and then ready for my mom to pick them up Friday to go to swimming lessons and then to her house overnight. Now at 11 and 13, with a list, they should be able to accomplish this themselves – yes? Well evidently not with out a fight! I hate when they fight! I need a session on dealing with brothers fighting! So they are now packed and music practiced and instruments put away. Now for me.

My goal for the morning is to leave at 8:45 for Steven’s lifeguarding class and not need to return home, just drop them at my friend’s at 10:30, stop at Dunkin’ Doughnuts for coffee for the road, and hit the road for the LDS! I’ll let you know tomorrow if I meet my goal.

See you soon!

~Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage! Drive Safe :)

Debbie C